- Uganda – Entebbe International Airport.
- Kenya -Jomo kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi and Moi international Airport in Mombassa.
- Rwanda-Kanombe International Airport in Kigali
- Tanzania-Kilimanjaro International Airport in Arusha,Dar-Es Salaam International Airport in Dar-es-salaam and Zanzibar International Airport.
- Uganda-Mulago, Nakasero hospital, Kololo hospital,Kampala international hospital.
- Kenya-Kenyatta National hospital Nairobi, Nairobi Hospital, Aga Khan Hospital.
- Rwanda-King Faisal Hospital, Sehacas Hospital in Central Kigali
- Tanzania. -Aga Khan Hospitals Dar-es-salaam
East Africa is on the Equator which gives it an ideal climate with little variation. Mean temperatures are between 21c and 31c all year round. There are two rainy seasons from March to May and October to November.
Light summer cotton clothing supplemented by a sweater or jacket should be sufficient all year round for most of East Africa. However adventuring in mountainous areas, waterproof jackets and boots are required.
- In Kenya smoking in public is prohibited, and offenders are heavily fined.
- Poaching is illegal in all the East African countries.
- Arms possession is illegal in all the East African countries.
- When driving in Uganda, Tanzania, & Kenya you keep left. In Rwanda, drivers keep right.
Emergency numbers in Uganda
- Police: 999 landline, mobile 112
- Fire and other emergencies 911